Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Cordial Invitations to Auspicious Occasions

I've always hated being in bcc list of "supposedly" Friends who "Send to All" messages "To cordially invite you to their weddings"
Sometimes people also refer to their own weddings as Auspicious Occasion. 
Common! Who are you? God!!!!

Never forget the "Please treat this email as Personal Invitation!" . 
How Can I ? when I am in the bcc list.

Also why cant you write a simple email and not attach a Clumsy Megabyte (most likely to retain as much Color as possible) Scan (inverted to 360 degree) of Page 1 and Page 2 of your Wedding Card.

I almost always end up marking these messages to Spam List and these guys to Crazy List.

Two reasons come to my mind why this happens with me:
1) I am unpopular.
2) On closer inspection it is reason 1 only with some variation of words.

I think it should be as simple as this:
If you want someone to come join you in your wedding or for that matter any occasion  be it celebrating your own craziness, simply pick up your phone and call.
If you don’t want someone to come, don’t call.

Get real. No one is going to put you in prison, if you don’t invite people whom you don’t know well enough to invite!

But we live in the world of hypocrisy where I don’t want to invite the office colleagues actually but I also want to invite them on email so they get the messages that they are invited but aren't invited actually!

However the lowest point was hit recently when a friend Invited me (just) to join his Wedding page on Facebook to grace (his Facebook page?) with my Blessings (Commmmonnn the trillionth time!)
Now that is real lavishness. Thanks Retard and you know what Fuck you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you are expecting something like I am a avid traveller, with passion for photography and I love to make frns and all , let me tell you there is nothing like that about me. I am weird at times, insensitive sometimes, can be awesome and aweful most of the times. If that doesnt make enough sense to you, its ok! Relax Sit back and Enjoy the rains. Cheers